Caramelicious Chocolate Mousse
- Semi whip the cream (3/4 volume)
- Melt the chocolate in "bain marie"
- Softcall sugar until temperature reaches 121ºC and make "pâte à bombe" with the yolks
- When yolks mix has cooled down add 1/3 chocolate and mix through.
- Add 1/4 cream & mix through
- Repeat process to both cream & chocolate until all combined.
- Add 3-4 teaspoons Caramelicious Salted Butter or any other flavours. (Depending on taste, if you want to add less or more)
425gm Dark Chocol
Caramel : 3-4 teaspoon of Caramelicious Salted butter