Caramelicious Banana Bread
85g Butter, melted + more for buttering the pan
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of milk
4 super ripe bananas (3 mashed + 1 sliced)
Caramel: 4 tablespoon of Caramelicious Salted caramel flavour (More for drizzling)
- Preheat your oven to 180°c
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together; flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt).
- In another large bowl, combine sugar, butter, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour wet ingredients over dry and stir until combined. Add in mashed bananas, slices of banana.
- Heat the Caramelicious salted caramel until liquid and add the 4 tbsp in your mixture.
- Mix everything until combined.
- Prepare baking dish with butter
- Bake until deeply golden, about 60 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
* You can add some butter cream in between slices.
Drizzle with Caramelicious salted caramel and enjoy!