Apple Salted Caramel Aumônières
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Place the slices of apple in a pan with half a teaspoon of butter and cook for a few minutes, until the apples becomes soft.
- Cut the sheets of filo into half or third. Place the cooked apples slices in the centre of each sheet and half of a teaspoon of Salted caramel.
- Fold the edges and hold with toothpicks.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Serve warm with French Vanilla ice cream
1 apple finely sliced
½ tablespoon of butter
2 x filo pastry sheets
Caramel: 3 teaspoons of Caramelicious Salted caramel