½ cup of soft butter
½ cup sugar
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla
1½ cup of flour
Caramel: 1 jar of Caramelicious Salted caramel
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla in bowl. Beat until creamy.
- Add flour; beat until well mixed.
- Shape dough into small balls. Place on baking sheet. Make a hole in the center of each cookie with your finger. Bake 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Once your cookies are cool, place a teaspoon of Caramelicious Salted Caramel in the center.
- Just melt chocolate and drizzle it on top of your cookies!