Caramelicious Chocolate Cake
200g dark chocolate
Caramel: 1 jar of 280g Caramelicious Salted caramel
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a sauce pan over low heat
- In a bowl, mix sugar, eggs and flour. Add in the melted chocolate and butter. Mix well.
- Butter and flour your loaf pan and pour the mixture in it. Cook for 25 minutes in the oven and let it cool.
- With the end of a wooden spoon, make about 12 holes in your cakes and pour the caramel in each holes.
- Let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When the caramel has set, add your favourite frosting on top, then decorate it with pecan nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drizzle some more caramel on top.
- Leave to set in the fridge for at least one hour.
Enjoy your homemade Caramelicious cake!