- Put the slices of bread into the bread slots of the toaster, depending on how brown or crunchy you want it, set the knob high or low.
- Or making the toasts in an oven, put the slices of bread flat on the oven rack, or you can place the slices of bread on a baking sheet or pan.
- Then cut each in half diagonally.
- Spread generously the salted caramel
- Build up the four club-sandwichs, 2 toasts with the salted caramel and one without.
- Served straight away.
6 large slices of bread
Caramel: Approx 120g of Salted caramel