Caramelicious Chocolate Cookies
Approx. 15 cookies
75g tablespoons butter, melted.
100g brown sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
150g of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
100g of chocolate chips
Caramel : ½ jar 200g of Caramelicious Salted butter, (You can use any other Caramelicious flavour).
- Preheat your oven to 180*
- Whisk the melted butter and sugar together for 1-2 minutes until very fluffy. Add the vanilla extract, the egg and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt).
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until the dough comes together. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Very lightly grease baking sheets. Roll about a tablespoon of the chocolate chip cookie dough into a ball and put it on the baking sheet making a hole in the middle with your fingers, Then add a teaspoon of Caramelicious Caramel in the center. Cover the Caramel center with a teaspoon of dough. Repeat the process until there is no dough left.
- Bake the cookies for 10 -13 minutes until set but still slightly undercooked. Remove from oven and allow to cool 30 minutes before eating them!
They are sweet, chewy and simply delicious!