Caramelicious Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 180*
- Whisk the melted butter and sugar together for 1-2 minutes until very fluffy. Add the vanilla extract, the egg and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt).
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until the dough comes together. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Very lightly grease baking sheets. Roll about a tablespoon of the chocolate chip cookie dough into a ball and put it on the baking sheet making a hole in the middle with your fingers, Then add a teaspoon of Caramelicious Caramel in the center. Cover the Caramel center with a teaspoon of dough. Repeat the process until there is no dough left.
- Bake the cookies for 10 -13 minutes until set but still slightly undercooked. Remove from oven and allow to cool 30 minutes before eating them!
They are sweet, chewy and simply delicious!
Approx. 15 cookies
75g tablespoons butter, melted.
100g brown sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
150g of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
100g of chocolate chips
Caramel : ½ jar 200g of Caramelicious Salted butter, (You can use any other Caramelicious flavour).