Caramelicious Crème brulée
5 egg yolks
Caramel: 280g jar of Caramelicious Salted caramel
- Preheat your oven to 130°C.
- Place the cream, milk, 1 tablespoon of caramel and vanilla extract in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Quickly whisk together the yolks and caster sugar in a large bowl until just combined.
- Pour the hot cream mixture over the top and whisk again until combined.
- Pour into four small ramekins.
- Cover with foil and bake in a bain marie for 60 minutes or until set but with a slight wobble.
- Remove and rest for 20 mins at room temperature before refrigerating for 4 hours.
Serving tips: Sprinkle on each brulée with sugar and caramelise using a blowtorch.