Crumble Pear Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Peel the pears, cut into diced pieces as well as the pineapple.
- Butter the baking dish, add them to it & squeeze the lemon juice on it.
- In a mixing bowl combine the sugar, flour, almond powder and cut into pieces the butter. Use your fingertips to rub the butter in the flour mixture until it ressembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the fruits.
- Drizzle the salted caramel on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
75g brown sugar
75g almond powder
Caramel: 2 tablespoons of Caramelicious Salted caramel