Caramelicious Vanilla beans Panna Cotta
3 gelatine leaves
25g caster sugar
1 vanilla bean
Caramel: 1 jar of 200g Caramelicious Salted caramel
- Soak the gelatine in a bit of cold water until soft
- Spilt the vanilla bean lengthways and scrape the seeds.
- Place the milk, cream, sugar, vanilla bean and seeds in a saucepan and bring it to a boil over a medium heat.
- Discard the vanilla bean from the mixture.
- Squeeze excess of water from the gelatine leaves then add to the pan.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the gelatine until completely dissolved.
- Poor in glasses (Fill 2/3 of each glass)
- Leave to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
*Just before serving, fill a pipping bag with Caramelicious caramel and drizzle on top of the Panna Cotta.