Quenelle of Chocolate Mousse
- Seperate the egg yolks and whites.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl. Place the bowl in a Bain-Marie and melt the chocolate slowly.
- Add the butter and the three eggs yolks and mix. Remove from the heat.
- In a big bowl, put the three egg whites a pinch of salt and whisk with an electric mixer.
- Add the sugar slowly as you whisk. When done pour the melted chocolate on top and mix gently with a wooden spoon.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
Presentation tip: Serve on spoons and drizzle salted butter caramel for an amazing taste.
Serves: 12 spoons
200g of dark chocolate
80g of butter (cut into pieces)
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 pinch of salt
Caramel: 200g Caramelicious Salted caramel