Walnut Caramel Tart
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Place pastry sheet on top of your tart tin, make sure everything sits nicely
- Use the back of a knife to smoothen out the edges over
- Poke a couple of holes in the centre with a fork and let it rest in the fridge again for 30minutes
- Place a sheet of baking paper on the pastry and fill it up with pie weights
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- Let it cool
- Spread the walnut in the tarts and the salted caramel on top of it.
- Cook for another 3 minutes.
Serve Cold or Warm.
Pastry from Careme Pastry
4 tablespoons of walnuts
Caramel: 4 tablespoons of Caramelicious Salted caramel